| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oslo in April is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow now and again. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water is dropped during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Oslo is fair having on average a moderate 5:52 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 15:53 long with an average length of 14:35.
- There are approximately 8:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oslo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Oslo, Norway
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Oslo:
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NNW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 127.5 kms (79.3 miles) N
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 215.3 kms (133.8 miles) NW
- Geilo, Norway - 153 kms (95.1 miles) WNW
- Bergen, Norway - 303.1 kms (188.3 miles) WNW
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) WNW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 310.6 kms (193 miles) WSW
- Kristiansand, Norway - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) SW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 310 kms (192.6 miles) S
- Falun, Sweden - 281 kms (174.6 miles) ENE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) NE
- Karlstad, Sweden - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) ESE
- Jönköping, Sweden - 311 kms (193.3 miles) SE
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 250.6 kms (155.7 miles) SSE
- Jonkoping A, Sweden - 310.5 kms (193 miles) SE
- Goteborg, Sweden - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) SSE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 260 kms (161.5 miles) SSE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 297.8 kms (185 miles) S