| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oslo in March is slightly cold at -0.2 °C (31.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with some snow. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of liquid is discharged during on average 9 days.
- In March the heavens above Oslo are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:54 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 6:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43% of daylight hours and cloudy 57% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oslo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Oslo, Norway
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Oslo:
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NNW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 127.5 kms (79.3 miles) N
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 215.3 kms (133.8 miles) NW
- Geilo, Norway - 153 kms (95.1 miles) WNW
- Bergen, Norway - 303.1 kms (188.3 miles) WNW
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) WNW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 310.6 kms (193 miles) WSW
- Kristiansand, Norway - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) SW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 310 kms (192.6 miles) S
- Falun, Sweden - 281 kms (174.6 miles) ENE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) NE
- Karlstad, Sweden - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) ESE
- Jönköping, Sweden - 311 kms (193.3 miles) SE
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 250.6 kms (155.7 miles) SSE
- Jonkoping A, Sweden - 310.5 kms (193 miles) SE
- Goteborg, Sweden - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) SSE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 260 kms (161.5 miles) SSE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 297.8 kms (185 miles) S